Sunday, January 10, 2010

Gaga-Oo-La-La

So guys. 
A friend of mine called yesterday and asked if I wanted to go to the Gaga concert. Of course I said yes, and of course it was amazing. She had so many costume changes it was INSANE and of course they all were INSANE. If asked to pick a favorite outfit, I think that would be so difficult. 

I can explain her wardrobe with a few one-word descriptors: shiny, minimal, one-piece, feathers, jaw-dropping. She wore a very egyptian-style, barely there metal suit that for some reason reminded me of Whitney Houston in the movie The Bodyguard.
 


 One of my all-time favorites had to be her ending outfit not only because she wore an amazing pair of of high-waisted ivory...wait for it...PANTS with an elaborate, heavily shoulder-padded, disco-ball esque top with cone boobs. AAAAMAAAZZINNNGG.

1 comment:

  1. yayaya i'll be following your blog now. muahhh.

    -guess who

    ReplyDelete